KURZ is a worldwide leader in thin film technology with over 5,600 employees.
KURZ develops and manufactures decorative and functional coatings that are applied to carrier foils and employed for a wide variety of products: for automotive components, cell phones, TVs, washing machines, furniture, packaging, books, textiles, bottle labels, bank cards and lots more.
KURZ coatings decorate products, enhance brands, label goods, protect surfaces and prevent counterfeiting. Moreover, KURZ inserts optical elements with digital functions, linking the visual to the virtual world.
KURZ provides complete solutions that include project consultancy plus machine and die technology. The KURZ Group has over 30 sites worldwide and produces under standardized quality and environmental standards in Europe, Asia, and the USA. With a global network of subsidiaries, agencies and sales offices, we ensure short paths, reliable delivery and individual on-site assistance.
The KURZ group offers holistic and future-oriented solutions with the following innovation parks:
- OVD Kinegram - Leading security solutions for government documents worldwide –
Protecting the identities of citizens, today and tomorrow
- PolyIC - Printed touch interface technology –
your gateway to decorated functional parts
- h+m - Highest precision in stamping tools and tool fittings -
making each product a masterpiece
- BAIER - Customized machines and application solutions –
matched to your needs, no compromises
- BURG DESIGN - Innovative automobile concepts –
stand out of the norm with revolutionary design
- ISIMAT - Highly efficient machinery – superior finishing effects
for your plastic tubes and glass containers
- KURZ DIGITAL - Customized digital products and services –
simplify your processes, improve your user experiences
KURZ Corporate Presentation
KURZ thin film technology is found in all areas of life and on many substrates. It can be decorative and functional.
80% of all industry products worldwide are furnished with decorative or functional surfaces.
KURZ thin film technology is always everywhere.