We believe that ethical, social, and ecological action and strict compliance with laws and regulations are prerequisites for the successful continued existence and healthy growth of our company. That's why we always act as a responsible and fair business partner and employer while maintaining business integrity. In order to protect our reputation and ensure the future success of our company, we need your support.
Do you have knowledge of any illegal conduct, serious grievances, or risks? We can only act if we know about it. By establishing the "KURZ Incident Reporting" whistleblower system as part of our implementation of the EU Whistleblower Directive, we are giving you a secure communication platform for submitting anonymous reports and protecting your identity as a whistleblower.
In this way, each and every one of us can help to prevent damage to KURZ.
Thank you very much for your cooperation!
You Can Submit Your Reports via the Following Communication Channels:
Digital Incident Reporting System
Report your concern via our KURZ Incident Reporting: https://www.bkms-system.com/kurz
How does KURZ Incident Reporting work?
- Reports harmful behavior in line with guidance
- Receives feedback
- Answers questions
Incident Reporting System
- Maintains the system itself
- NO possibility to access the reports
- Data storage in a high-security data center in Germany
- Receives the reports
- Communicates anonymously with the Whistleblower
- Has exclusive access to the data
- Dedicated roles and rights concept for the compliances with data protection requirements and audit-proof message processing